Friday 28 January 2011

Part 1. Semi-Metallic Emergency Brake Pads for the Polaris Ranger.

Part 1. Semi-Metallic Emergency Brake Pads for the Polaris Ranger. Video Clips. Duration : 9.82 Mins.


Using some used Volvo rear brake pads, some worn out Polaris Ranger E-Brake pads, a plasma cutter and a MIG welder I made some Semi-Metallic E-Brake pads for the Ranger. I had to break up the video into parts. This is Part One.

Keywords: Polaris Ranger, emergency brake, ebrake, e-brake, replace, rebuild, upgrade, MOD, Side by Side, UTV, ATV, John Deere, Gator, Yamaha, RZR, Raptor, artic cat, kubota, bobcat, Cub Cadet, New Holland, Kawasaki, Ruesch

1 comment:

  1. I am damn sure that only experts can do that. i have seen this video two to three times, even i have also got on my desktop. I know that it is really hard to make emergency brake pads, Installation is easy but creation is too much harder than installation.
    ATV Chain

    ReplyDelete